I order my sausage fresh from my uncle.  5 pounds of HOT sausage.  I just recently got an order so I made Spicy Spaghetti.

You can't go wrong with any type of spaghetti and rarely ever do I make it the same way.  This time, I just used what I had on hand.  I served this with garlic cheese toast.

Spicy Spaghetti

1 lb HOT sausage
jar of spaghetti sauce (I used Bertolli's Fire Roasted Tomato with Cabernet Sauvignon)
1 onion, diced
1 large red pepper, diced
garlic
spagetti noddles

Heat skillet to medium-high heat and cook sausage, breaking it up as it cooks.  When sausage is browned, add onion and red pepper and cook until vegetables are slightly tender, about 5 minutes.  Add sausage and garlic (to your liking).  Simmer over medium-low.

Boil noodles until al dente and drain.  Serve sauce on top of taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.