Late last week, I came home to a Fedex package.  One of the perks of doing my blog is occasionally I get to try various food, free, just so I can give my honest and unbiased opinion.  As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I recieved Bertolli's Four Cheese Rosa sauce and a jar of their Arrabbiata sauce.  I was excited!  I love Bertolli sauces.  A good sauce generally produces a good meal.

Even better, Bertolli included some recipes from their own test kitchen.

They were delicious!!!!! 

I am going to type the recipe as I made it, but you can certainly click on the link and see how it was originally written.

Pork Milanese Arrabbiata
Bertolli

2 cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
4 Tbsp. dried parsley, divided
4-5 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices, pounded thin
4 eggs, slightly beaten
8 Tbsp. oilive oil, divided
1 jar Bertolli Arrabbiata Sauce
1 jar(14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered

Combine bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons parsley and cheese in shallow dish.  Add flour to another dish.  Season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper.  Lightly coat pork with flour, shaking off excess.  Dip pork in eggs, then bread crumb mixture; coating well.  Heat 2 tablesppons oil oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook the pork, turning once, four minutes or until pork is done, in batches.  Wipe pan with paper towels and repeat until all pork is cooked, wrapping what's been cooked in tin foil to keep warm.  Meanwhile, cook sauce with artichokes in saucepan over medium heat until heated through.  To serve, spoon sauce mixture onto plate, top with pork and sprinkle with parsley.