I had a bag of orzo that had been sitting in the pantry for some time so I sought out a recipe to use it.  When I came across this recipe for Broccoli Cheese Orzo Casserole, it was like a homerun as I had everything I needed either in the fridge or in the pantry.  Score!!!  This was very good and Serena really enjoyed it.  For her, it was a perfect meal (I served it with homemade chicken nuggets).  And making my baby happy always makes me happy.

Broccoli Cheese Orzo Casserole
slightly adapted from Working Girl Cooks

1 package orzo pasta
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups frozen broccoli, boiled until tender

Boil pasta according to package, drain.  Mix pasta with cream of mushroom soup, shredded cheese, and broccoli.  Bake in oven at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.