These were Good!!!  I put two chuck roasts in the crockpot so we'd have close to 4 lbs of meat.  I'm glad I did because we had numerous sandwiches over the weekend.  The meat was so tender!!!

I served these with homemade, baked garlic pepper french fries.

Italian Drip Beef
The Pioneer Woman

1 whole beef chuck roast, 2/5 to 4 pounds
1 can beef consomme or beef broth
3 Tablespoons (heaping) Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cups water
1/2 jars (16 oz) pepperoncini peppers, with juice
Buttered, Toasted Deli Rolls
Pepper jack cheese

Combine first 6 ingredients in a crockpot.  Cook on low all day (I had mine going for 10 hours) until the meat is falling apart.  Either use a fork and shred the meat or put the meat on a cutting board and chop.  Spoon out the broth to small bowls for dipping.  Spread the meat on the deli rolls, top with cheese and melt under the broiler.