The great thing about this recipe was it didn't matter what fish I used; I could have selected Sword Fish or Mahi Mahi or any other thick grillable fish.  I just happened to choose Chilean Sea Bass when I was doing the grocery shopping.

I used a grill tray that was sprayed down good with non-stick spray.  I let it cook on indirect heat until fish was flaky.  This was delicious!

I served it with sauteed mushrooms, grilled corn on the cob, and roasted aspargus with garlic cloves.

Grilled (insert fish) with Lemon and Capers

Zest from 1 whole lemon
Juice from 2 lemons
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup olive oil
1 Tbsp capers
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Mix marinade ingredients well.  Put fish in a baking dish, skin side down.  Pour marinade on fish and allow to marinate 2-3 hours.  Preheat grill to high and spray fish/veggie grill plate with nonstick spray or brush with oil.  Put fish skin side down and cut heat off of side the fish are on, so the fish cook over indirect heat.  Cook about 10-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, or until the fish is flaky.  Serve hot with additional lemons to squeeze over if desired.